Friday, July 9, 2010

Sorry Guys It's Been A While ^_^


Hi Guys It's been a while I haven't blogged lately, well sorry I've been really busy for these past few months like on a vacation and having fun. I hope Im able to regain the feeling of wanting to re-blog more and I need more of your comments of what you'd like to see and to expect or any suggestions? LOl! Im also being lazy these days besides that Im always doing the same make-up style and I only do wear make-up when Im going out, but other than that Im completely bare faced cause you see it's been so hot lately and I only apply sunblock when Im at home. Anyways I've attached a current picture of myself haha, Geez I've been breaking out these days also maybe due to the super hot weather here in the philippines, and due to my hormonal imbalances when my period is coming near girls you know what I mean. I miss you all and take care - Ja-ne! bye :P

No comments:

Post a Comment