Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fairy Dust









This is my First Step by step tutorial guys XD for this fairy lilac pink look. I took the pic as usual with my crappy cp's camera. however I managed to took some good photos. ^__^ A novice learns. Ok moving on to the tutorial:

Face:
1.) Do your 3- Step Skin Regimen.
2.) Apply Pond's Day Cream ( Im Used to this cream as it makes my face glow and I don't need a lot of Blush to create pink cheeks well seriously it's true I didn't apply any blush in this look). I also have the serum but I only apply it during night time, yes I believe you can apply it during day time but the ingredients is more sensitive to the sun rays. and much more likely for you to develop photosensitivity. Since the ingredients is highly concentrated.

3.) Apply any concealer of your choice to your lids. (Since I don't have any eye primer like UDPP) I used concealer for double purpose, first to hide my dark bags, 2nd to bond the eyeshadow,

Eyes:
1.) Apply the first Eyeshadow on your whole eyelid including the underbrow to pop your eyebrows and accentuate it's arch.
2.) Apply the 2nd eyeshadow on your lid
3.) Apply the 3rd eyeshadow on half of your lid starting from the outer part.
4.) Apply the 4th eyeshadow close to your lashes
5.) Curl your eyelashes using an eyelash curler ( I use shu -uemura eyelash curler)
6.) Tight line with MUFE Aqua Eyes in OL
7.) Then apply mascara ( I use CG Lash blast Hydrofuse)
8.) Optional (use a heated Lash curler to maximize more of your eyelashes length)

Lips
1.) I moisturized my lips using kiss my face lipbalm in cranberry orange ( I love this lipbalm so much it makes my lips glossy pink, Although I wouldn't Approve much of it's scent because it smells like orange with paracetamol XD LOL. That's how I would describe it.
2.) Next I applied Body Shop Lip and Cheek Tint on my lips to create that bitten berry lips(yum!)
3.) Finish off with some lipgloss. I use (Para Do lipgloss is a japanese one I think it belongs to kesalan Patharan Para Do). I think this lipgloss was released a long time ago already and I got them buy one take one, I Have the light peachy pink one and the other was a beigey orange color they are so pretty like a gelatin film covering your lips. )

> The Title reminds me the color of the powdery sparkles that's being created whenever a fairy pats her wand. So Nostalgic
> Sorry Guys the eyeshadow doesn't show the detail in the photo it shows like it's only a purplish white cast on my lids. But I hope you Appreciate my effort ^___^- Jaane- Enjoy the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment