Thursday, August 20, 2009
Who is this girl by the way? She is Lee Young Ae One of those Asian beauties that has a graceful impeccable Timeless beauty. Not only that She doesn't always carry her face but she possess with a beautiful heart indeed for those who are needy cause she is a Goodwill Ambassador. Wish I could have that Uber porcelain skin of her XD Like Dita Von Teese's Skin XD. Im sure you Know LYA from that series Jewel in the Palace it's a very very good story . All packed in one hahaha. As for My title I consider her timeless beauty but since I don't plan to enter Fuz and mels contest due to lack of gadgets and necessary makeup to do tutorial I decided to change it into Naked beauty. In the sense that even though this girl won't wear makeup she is hell so pretty neh Kirei Deshou? (beautiful right ?). She is korean of course from the name itself. Other naked beauty Koreans that I admire are Song Hye Kyo (that pretty face from child to a full grown lady), Kim Tae Hee. I really admire ladies with white skin not because of being a racist or whatever but because of how these ladies took care of their skin with discipline and having good genes of course. But They had maintained their skin up to the point where in you can't see any freckles XDD booming around on their shoulders or faces. I still believe in Natural beauty XD We ladies out there should really advocate it. And Plus not only that we should focus on the outer side of the things. What's most important is nourish our body from the inside and our heart so that we can carry it with confidence. Our beauty will surely radiate outside and shine ^____^ -Jaane-
at 3:47 PM
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Hahaha Mochi Strawberry Ball. XDD Haul XD Again Sorry for the crappy pic XD I've been busy to blog lately because My cam is a crap XD. Anyways Just like to proceed with the review. This is one of those food that I just grabed from the grocery confectionary section and chocolate section XD. Without thinking about it's taste since Im pretty much hooked about the Black packaging hahaha. Well It Taste like strawberry marshmallow XD But I can't taste the inside core I dunno what it is but it says it is strawberry XDD it has no flavor indeed XD what the >.>. My Taste buds just frowned because of that XD. Anyways Would I still buy this one? Probably no because my Taste rejects this products and it isn't used for the taste XDD hahaha. I don't know Im just not impressed about the taste so sorry. I don't mean to hurt the people who like this mochi XD. But the name itself is super Kawaii sort like a squishy squishy name XDD - Jaane-Sayonara Mochi XDD
at 9:32 PM
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Yay! A concealer. Just bought this a week ago, I got mine in medium-sand, I asked the saleslady if they have a lighter one since I have lighter skintone, but she said this medium one is suitable even for lighter one so at first I put some and tried if it blends on my skin and woah it goes on smooth and disappears into a natural coverage so I said hmm I'll try this one. sorry for the crappy pic. Before Im not using into a concealer even though I have serious dark eye circles nyahahaha. kinda had a phobia or having a white cast around the eyes. But I sure then give it a try. It doesn't cake which I like it as most of the concealer dries on a matte side, this one never failed despite one shade darker on my skintone it still goes on natural on me because of its yellow undertone that you can see on the swatch although sorry for the really crappy pic. And Aha I did show you my eyes closed up on this I put some around on my eyes hehehe and I wonder if u can see. Geez I didnt even put a before photo my sorry. I have a full lid too XDD and have a very big dolly eyes that even if I don't wear contact lens I would be mistakenly wearing one. hahaha. Plus I have deep set eyes. One of the reasons that I tried again to use a concealer is that my friends used to tease me as if I wore googles XDD or my mom would even scold me to stop using the laptop because I looked like I have penguin eyes according to mom. hahaha. Plus I hate taking Iron supplements cause I hate being constipated. So I just eat green leafy vegetable that has iron or meat products that is rich in iron. That way I can leave myself into drinking those icky big iron tablets. hahaha.
the damage: around 500 php
Don't forget: When applying concealer be patient dont rub or tug your eyelids as if you are in a hurry dab it around using light strokes and use your ring fingers as it's only the finger that has no pressure.
I hope you liked this one ^_____^- jaane- I hope soon I can do a little tutorial
at 12:26 PM
Review: hmm this makeup look really intrigued me why because its darling very beautiful. And who would have thought that u can look as if you just came from the runway XDD with those royal blue smokey eyes and that sparkling golden eyesy of yours. Geez Im getting bored these days so I get my eyes of with some medical books again. plus the dreaded period of mine arrived already after I was delayed for a bout a month and a half a think so maybe due to lack of appetite on eating or stress after that last month of having a flu too. But it's not Ah1N1 you know its not that super serious even though I had a fever for 4 days I thought mom would bring me already to the hospital but I fighto fighto my sickness. and had my water therapy everyday and eat little by little although I really don't have the appetite during those times and at last Im cured. thanks to my prayers too...-Jaane- please anyone out there copy this look ^_____^ I would be really disheartened if you don't. so please try one hehehe
at 11:32 AM
Monday, August 10, 2009
Im sure many of girls are asking Fuzkittie what's her haircut style. How cute is that I saw this in one of those mag scans out there and it's very similar to fuz's haircut, . I even asked permission to fuz If I can post something like this and she welcomely said her approval. Geez Thank you so much fuz I respect u so much. ^__~ . Advance Happy birthday to you Fuz ^___6. And Guys please rave to see this one and don't miss the chance to have your hair in fuz way. ^____^ nyahahaha keep smiling and God bless to all of your beautiful blogs out there. -Jaane-
at 10:49 AM
Hmm I think the lipstick is Shu uemura nyahahaha oh c'mon it's obvious hehe anyways. Moving onto the model's face I think the most prominent feature on her face is her lips and nose, and teeth, at first instant I always look in the eyes because that is the window to someone's soul. But I further noticed her nose and lips, She really had nice cupid's bow on her lips too ^__^ the Lunasol blush so heavenly to look at, though now I couldn't still afford such Im being ashamed cause I still don't have a work. Wish I could get a job but mom wouldn't permit me to be late or not yet at home when it's already dark outside. hays -___-. When will my never ending patience yield it's fruits? Maybe God is testing me ^__^ So I should still wait and don't make matters into hurry. -Jaane-
at 10:09 AM
Bohemian Butterfly Title is something I really thinked over. Since the palette resemble like that of a butterfly wings, It's so cute to look at plus that royal blue shirt. Kinda noticed that blue and brown goes really well together maybe because the brown is on earthly colors and the blue one is on the water side so they kinda emphasize a balance. That Has been my observation. But lately most of these days whenever I upload photos on blog the Mozilla browser just restarts I dunno what's been happening but oh well Im happy sharing again lots of things and Im happy even though I received just a few comments from people out there but I won't give up ^__^ and oh I've been reading my nursing notes and some medical books lately I don't want to suffer a cramp or block head when the 500 item NLE exam begins. ^___^ God has plans for me Im sure. -Jaane-
at 9:55 AM
Friday, August 7, 2009
Thursday, August 6, 2009
I love the title of this one it's because the makeup tutorial looks like lots of chocolate inspiration XDD brown-ish XD. and Yeah I agree that if no sweets no life although I can't take too much sweets. I would prefer Dark chocolate. Cause too much sweetness makes my mandible or jaw hurt in a way like it would lock up XDD Lol how am I supposed to explain it hahaha. Anyways enjoy this one -Jaane! ^____~
at 2:36 PM
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
1.) List it Down
2.) Develop Good Mnemonics
- Our Brain remembers things that are listed. For some reason, we remember better in 3's, 5's, 10's. What are the top 3 causes of kidney failure? One, diabetes; two, heart failure, three, infections. Prioritize. List it down. This orderly approach will function like a peg in your memory.
2.) Develop Good Mnemonics
- Adopt other people's mnemonics or make your own code. The latter takes some time , but the rewards are greater. It'll stick in your mind more. In medicine, for example the 4D's in the treatment of heart failure are diet, diuretics, digitalis, and vaso dilators. To remember that LDL refers to bad cholesterol, think Lechon de leche
- Highlight your Books. Books are meant to be marked and personalized. The correct technique is to write short-page summaries at the top of the page. It's like a quick personal quick index, just by flipping your book. For important page numbers, Place a stick-on, or fold it a little on the upper outer corner. Remember "x" marks the spot. No mark, no memory.
- Try writing concise summaries of important concepts on 4 by 6 index cards. Later, file them in an index box. Once you've got a pile, you can grab it anytime, anywhere for quick review. These solid nuggets of wisdom are handy as memory joggers. Diseases, symptoms, drawings, and Mnemonics all go into these cards.
- A picture or illustration is worth a thousand words. Use your imagination. Stick figures are fine. For example, you can make diagrams for mnemonics and secret codes you made up. Write and file them in your index cards.
- Can you forget the name and face of your crush? Never! Why? because you've invested a lot of emotion in it. Your brain's amygdala is working overtim with lots of cross circuity in your neurons. It takes no effort to remember.
- This strategy can also be used in studying. Remember the poor patient dying of pneumonia. What's her name? with her face in your mind's eye, start studyin everything about pneumonia. I assure you, you'll remember every microbe, every symptoms, and every treatment possible to save her.
- Another technique is to discuss the topic with your teacher or your friend. Debate on it. Associate it. Feel passionately about it. Whatever you do, put your emotions at work and boost your memory.
- Research shows that once we've learned something we tend to forget it in a week or two. Hence, you need to relearn the same thing to remember it. You need to relearn the same thing to remember it. You need at least two " imprints" on your brain to make it stick. The lessons here is that you have to study again and again. That's why our battle plan is to have at least two runs on each subject for board exam.
- Train your mind. There's nothing like using your willpower and again your emotions to make yourself remember. Say it out loud, promise to the high heavens that you will remember. Be positive. Make yourself believe that you will remember.
- Research shows that studying before sleeping is effective in imprinting what you've learned in your brain. It's even better if you dream about it. And though you thought your mind was not absorbing what you have read, you'll find that you can remember every detail when you wake up.
- The lesson here is in focusing and not letting distractions (watching movies, getting into arguments, thinking of other projects) get in between your learning and your subconscious mind especially before you sleep.
- It's the most important tip and yet often neglected. Eat healthy food, exercise a bit, eight hours of sleep, and you'll get more from your body and your mind. With regard to vitamins and supplements, There's no definite brain booster pill yet. But you can take omega-3 fish oil supplements ( may increase blood flow to the brain) or multivitamins if you want. Take it easy on the coffee too.
- Finally think positive. Pray and believe that you will pass have faith. Ask your friends and relative to pray for you, too. Just as a clean engine delivers great power, so will a clean, guilt- free mind accomplish the task at hand-- pass and not to fail, to remember and not to forget. GOOD LUCK!
at 6:51 PM