Thursday, July 23, 2009
This is my Ever first Bought BB cream and it's the Elianto Miracle White Multiplex BB Cream.
it says it has SPF 45 +++ (Sun Protection Factor) whitening, Anti- Wrinkle, Firming, Moisturizing.
I've researched about this BB cream before since I always encountered this one on the Elianto store, some reviewed it but with negative outlooks for them. When I swatched it first in my hands and then I just smelled a faint odor not very flowery like but sort of medicinal probably because of the lavender content then it finished off with a velvety powder soft in my hands. But then I just ignored it probably 5 times until I gave into it. One more thing about this one is that it's always sold out this yellow tube always sold out I dunno why. Some reviewers said that the yellow tube is Ideal for aged skin or upon in the higher age category. But Im still stubborn and gave it a try. It's consistency is liquidy but matte to glowy finish when you apply the product on your skin. Gave my skin a soft feeling after. and It's glowy maybe other's have mistaken it as oily because most products that contains sunblock results in something like oily or shiny finished. Not unless that product has a dry touched to it that's why it doesn't result in a more oily or shiny finished. But anyways I still have to use it more to see what this product really offers as it claims to be.
The description as the back says:
- Elianto Miracle White BB cream function as a makeup base, foundation, moisturizer and sun protection. Specially formulated with arbutin and lavender extracts, it gives you natural coverage, while effectively firming skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also offers protection against harmful UVA (the aging rays), UVB( one that gives you brown spots, Melasma), evens out skin tone, giving you radiant complexion.
After Daily skin care routine, gently apply on face before applying makeup.
Caution: avoid direct contact with eyes.
Ingredients: (phew! Im gonna type this all again) But it's ok just to improve my hand's dexterity XD. ok here are the ing.
- Aqua paraffinum liquidum
- Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1
- Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride
- Dimethicone Cross polymer
- Sodium Chloride
- Sorbitan Sesquioleate
- hydrogenated Microcrystalline wax -_____- (what the hell is this? wax on your face? ewww XD)
- Stearalkonium hectorite (hector? XDDD LOL)
- Cera Alba
- Zince stearate
- Dimethyl Silylate (oh silly? XDD nyahahaha)
- Fragrance ( I hope I don't breakout with this -_____-)
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) extract
- Propylene Carbonate
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Hydroxyethyl cellulose
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- CI 77891, CI77492, CI77499
Color I've got is: #o1 Nude Beige
Made in Korea.
at 3:12 PM