Thursday, July 23, 2009

Facial Mask





Tada! You finally get to see a glimpse of my pic. Well my First Impression About this Mask is that. It's really Gooey that it really is soaking wet but the Gel itself is very hydrating makes your skin really smooth and glowy, I was very hesitant at first to use this mask since I've searched some reviews about this mask online and Among the reviews it was partly good and so I tried it out of my curiosity. But of course it couldn't removed my tired eyes Lol. I hate my Dark circles. And sorry for the crappy pic's resolution I just took it from my celphone I'll give you a brief description of the products below:

For Centuries Bird's Nest has been recognized as one of the most valuable beauty supplements. With its nourishing power Watsons Bird's Nest Essence Facial Mask leaves your skin silky smooth, with a natural radiance.

Other Key Benefits Include:
- Maintains Skin's youthful glow and fairness
- Energizes skin to enhance natural resilience and preserve vitality of skin.

Directions:
1.) Gently Place the mask over your cleansed face
2.) Leave for 15-20 minutes and then remove
3.) Gently massage any remaining fluid into your skin
4.) No need to rinse
5.) Discard Mask after use
6.) Use 2-3 times per week for best results

Ingredients:
Water
Glycerin
Algae Extract
Aloe Beragel
Butylene Glycol
Dipropylene Glycol
Witch Hazel Extract
Extensin N-200
Trehalose
Natrosol 250
Phenoxyethanol (An alcohol)
Caffeine
Methylparaben
Sodium Hyaluronate
Pearl Extract
Bird's Nest Extract
Allantoin
Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
Disodium EDTA
Bird nest HB45328

Caution:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse immediately with water
- Do not apply on burned or damaged skin
- If irritation occurs, stop use and consult a doctor if necessary

Storage:
Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight (Mine's I put it inside the chiller XD)


Manufactured by: COSMAC inc.

Made in Korea (O_O oh really? ) XDDD

that's all -END- Jaane

No comments:

Post a Comment