Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MAQUILLAGE 2009 A/W LOOK





What strikes me more is this girl's simple beauty beyond the choices that the product offers she stayed in that simple look. If I were to ask among the color I would chose that lipgloss where karina is using also what Ellie Rose used for that bitten lips look. I prefer Japanese lipgloss, or lipgloss alone rather than lipstick as I have observed that it makes my lips chapped although there's no serious problem with my lips lately as I removed the chapped skin on it by brushing toothbrush gently just enough to remove that chapped skin. Our lips is one of the most fragile part of our face aside from our eyelid skin's that is very thin our lips can easily burn also. I hope you liked this one ^___^ oh when applying something on your lips make or just pronounced the word E and it will be a lot easier for you to apply. ^____^ smile always -Jaane-

No comments:

Post a Comment