Thursday, July 23, 2009

Coco Rocha





Mikhaila Rocha (born September 10, 1988), known professionally as Coco Rocha, is a Canadian fashion model. She is of Irish, Russian, and Welsh descent. Rocha is one of the few models who has spoken out against the prevalence of eating disorders in the modeling industry. She has acknowledged the pressure she faced as a fledgling model and recalls becoming obsessed with food after a trip to Singapore where she gained ten pounds. In an email to the Associated Press, she gives an insight into the fashion world, saying: "I'll never forget the piece of advice I got from people in the industry when they saw my new body ... They said, 'You need to lose more weight. The look this year is anorexia. We don't want you to be anorexic but that's what we want you to look like."

  • Boy she's one of the Models that puts a smile on my face whenever she walks the runway with her distinctive way of how she does her cat walk. Plus she loves to laugh a lot. When she jumps and kicks while showing of her Irish Dance moves makes me laugh I thought it was just magnificent since when she post in her photoshots It helps a lot to pose and poise on a different angle with those kind of moves she got. Keep doing good Coco. Your just like a sweet chocolate that keeps melting away our bodyaches. Lol how is that related I dunno But that's how I would describe her. Coco is one of those models out there whom I really Love aside from Gemma Ward, Snejana Onopka, Natalia Vodianova, Anna Maria Urajevskaya, Lisa Cant, Vlada Roslyakova, Bruna Tenorio, Devon Aoki. She also did a campaign for YSL makeup. That's all -END- Jaane! Hope You like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment